Today, due to the increase in epidemics, we need to take precautions regarding hygiene and food. First of all, we should take the necessary precautions regarding hygiene and avoid actions that require contact, such as shaking hands. Second, we need to pay attention to the foods we consume. We must keep our immune system strong and avoid actions that weaken our immune system.
We have prepared "5 Dietary Recommendations for Virus Protection".
1. Consume plenty of fresh and dried fruits. It will increase your body resistance due to the antioxidant properties of the vitamins, minerals and the antioxidant properties of the substances that give each fruit its color.
2. Eat plenty of vegetables. Especially prefer to consume it undercooked or raw. If it is a vegetable that needs to be cooked, choose steaming or grilling methods. Try to eat color. Enrich your menus with green, orange, red, purple and black vegetables. It is known that very dark colored vegetables and fruits are high in antioxidant stores. It is recommended to consume black garlic as it is very easy to consume raw due to its black color, higher nutritional values than white, and odorless.
3. Avoid foods known to be Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
4. Eat a natural and additive-free diet. If a food contains harmful preservatives and chemical additives, do not consume it.
5. Stay away from table sugar. Meet your body's sugar needs from vegetables and fruits. Because excessive consumption of refined sugar reduces body resistance and the immune system weakens.